Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Phew.

Well. What a weekend- three days worth, too.
On Friday I caught GUT, Kim Volkman & the Whiskey Priests, Intoxica & Sixfthick at the Greyhound. All good- and the place was nicely full too.


Saturday I went by the Corner Hotel early to say hello to Vinz and the others from Demi Dero Inc. then over to Exile On Smith Street, where I was too early for Tiger By The Tail. Went down to the idGAFF to see if the rumour of Sixfthick doing a last minute show as part of the GAFFStock weekend was true- it was, and they did.
Recovery session at the St. Kilda Bowling Club on Sunday went on a little too long, though. I had a very quiet day on Monday, I can tell you.
Except that it wasn't really that quiet- the tinnitus that has been bugging me off and on for the past few years is in full flight right now. The loud constant feedback-like whine in my left ear, and sometimes in my right, is making it hard to concentrate, hard to hear, and hard to sleep. It looks like I may have to give the music- especially live music- a break until I can get this fixed.


Thanks to Belinda for the shots of Sixfthicks Ben & Geoff Corbett at the Greyhound

No comments:

Post a Comment