Wednesday, September 12, 2007

the return of La Femme


Yes, yes, I know the Celibate Rifles are in town this weekend, playing with the Double Agents at the Corner, and, yes I know that Sixfthick are playing their last Melbourne show before their European tour at the Rob Roy, but for my money there is only one show worth going to- the return of a rejuvenated La Femme.
I never saw them live back in their heyday, so I'm really looking forward to it. More details here at the I94 Bar. If you can't make the show, at least have a listen to the recently reissued album.

Thanks to Ian & Stuart for giving me that intro para, too.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:25 AM

    Am looking forward to hearing the La Femme re-issue...I seem to recall seeing them play a lunch-time concert at my High School (I know, who woulda thunk it?)when I was in my teens - I thought it was pretty exciting at the time, even if my Leif Garrett/Shaun Cassidy lovin' friends thought they sucked! ha

    ReplyDelete