Sunday, April 06, 2008

Harem Scarem- reformation.

Well, as noted previously, these boys hit the boards again recently, in front of a packed house at the Corner. Many old friends and faces there, and a great set. I got punched in the head by an over-zealous security guy when I ripped this from the stage:

even though the encores were over.
It was a great set- Chris, Charlie & Barry seemed to be enjoying themselves hugely. Mark Ferrie played bass like the goddamn pro he always is. Personally, I woulda liked to have heard some harmonica in there, and considering "Dirty" Kurt Lindner was in the crowd, and willing to step up, I'm a little puzzled as to why there was none.
Whatever, here's hoping they do it again.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:41 AM

    The security at the Corner are tools. I saw one of them tell people to stop having fun (they were rolling on the floor), when they were the only people there. Also they gave me grief about my camera when 1. It was a locals-only gig 2. I was asked to take photos there by one of the bands playing in the first place.

    ReplyDelete