Thursday, October 04, 2007

My lethality is bigger than yours


Well.
A big day of kite flying and (dare I say it) deadline busting ace music journalism today.
Finally got the Lethal Weapons piece done and squared away, and managed to avoid a potentially nasty libel suit along the way too. You can read it here, at the I94 Bar , if you so wish. I hope you do, and I hope you buy the CD as well.
This weekend I have another massive job to wrap up, so will be keeping it a bit low key. I'm taking a chance- one fave, playing with a vague acquaintance and some other folks I've never seen.

Hand Hell are launching their new album, "Phonography" at the Tote, with support from Ninety Nine, the Stabs and the Holy Rose. Sounds good to me.
On Sunday, all things being equal I will be playing a rather drunken version of croquet. Pip pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment