Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fractured retrobilly boogie?

No, I don't know what it means either, but I like the sound of it:


I'm just pissed off I missed it- going on as I write. Next time, fer sure.
Meanwhile, I am morally and contractually obliged to mention that X are playing at the Espy tomorrow night (Friday) with Dollsquad* and the Sons Of Lee Marvin.

But gig of the week would have to be this:

Assassination Collective, Deaf Wish, Paper Planes, and Graveyard Train, presented by the Afterdark crew. It's an album launch and all, but even so, I think it's free. Or at least cheap. Not as cheap as those Ass. Co. boys, though. Watch out for that one in the pith helmet.


*any record label looking for a kick-arse girly garage rock album to unleash on the public, get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment