Thursday, November 05, 2009

Boxed in.

A few things going on this weekend- in fact, there is something on tonight:

Now, I'm not a huge fan of burlesque, and I can't stand the eternal fucking arguments over what it means- feminine empowerment vs. sexist reinforcement and so on, ad nauseum- but this looks like it could be good. And I like the poster.

Tomorrow night, them Hats boys are at the Workers Club:
They were in great form last week, playing with the Stabs. And as it says there, they will have the EP available on CD and on 10" vinyl. I can't think of a better place to pick up a copy, if for some reason you don't have one already.

Although sometime soon I need to find eight or so hours to enjoy this fine recent purchase: the complete Lone Wolf and Cub DVD boxset.


No comments:

Post a Comment