Friday, July 09, 2010

Late-week rush job.

Some good stuff on offer right now. But I am short of time, so will keep this brief.
Anyway, there's a big night on at the Old Bar:

What's that, 10 bands for $10.00? Bargain.
Or you could try going up the road a bit to the Bendigo for some rockabilly- a recent change of management means it's not as shit as it used to be.

I do like them Greasy Hawaiians.
If culture is your thing, you can take a bit of a trip down memory lane- which may or may not be terrifying, depending on whether or not you are old enough to remember the sharpies' 70s heyday:

Sam Biondo presents:
Skins n Sharps exhibition 2010
Relive Melbourne’s 70s sharpie culture with a spectacular new exhibition of vintage fashion, artefacts, photos, art, music and footage on display. At Kustom Lane Gallery 8 Luton Lane, Hawthorn. Open daily from 12 noon to 6pm free admission
I myself will be attending what sounds like the gig of the year on Saturday. If you are there, I will see you there. If not...then I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment