Thursday, November 16, 2006

Members wanted

Spotted this in the classified section of this week's Beat magazine:

Members wanted to form new exciting original unique high-energy rock 'n' roll band. Looking for talented, experienced and open-minded people to collaborate with and develop set for gigs and recording. I play guitar/bass, played with GOD, Patterson's Curse & Sauce. For more info visit www.mattyw.com/wantad

It would be good to see Matty out from behind the shop counter and back in the live game, hope this pans out for him.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:02 PM

    I just checked out which shop counter Matty's behind...that is one eye catching site! I think it has burnt through my retina!

    Hhmmm...one of the worst things about living out in the sticks and not having a credit card is getting to the city to buy good music at reasonable prices!

    Maybe I should open up a store here! Now there's a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete