Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Greyhound to go gay- official.

They nicked my headline!

From the Emerald Hill Weekly, 6 December 2006:
Greyhound to go gay
The 300 capacity Greyhound Hotel band room will be converted into a gay venue by March next year following its sale to the owner of a chain of gay bathhouses.
The new owner of the Greyhound operates Wet On Wellington in Collingwood, Shed 16 in Seaford and Bay City Saunas in Caulfield and Seaford.


This was in a local St. Kilda/South Melbourne newspaper yesterday, and well, I hate to say I told you so. Chalk up a scoop for the Last Tram Home, I guess.
But I will say that I still think this is bad news, not because I’m anti-gay, but because I’m pro-sticky carpet local rock & roll venues.
Full article here, click on the (crappy) scan to enlarge.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:25 AM

    What would the cast of "Stingers think" next the "Temey" will do the same

    Browndog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean the Terminus, in Abbotsford?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:14 PM

    yeah the Terminus in Vic ST Richmond

    very browndog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:24 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to die in the arse! Where's Fred & Johnny Down the Pint's Karaoke going to go?

    ReplyDelete