Friday, April 09, 2010

Down time.

But I have been busy.
I read this
and this

And I watched the movie, too. The book is better than the movie, by the way.
I ate some of this

and this.
I drank a few Bloody Marys in a park on Good Friday, as well.

I was there at Parliament House for this, which was great.

Oh, and I bought (a print of) this

Now, back to business.
This will either be great, or fucking atrocious:

Circle Pit are, after all, a band who choose to participate in internet threads started expressly to give them shit. And for that they deserve some respect. Or interest, maybe, or a kick in the teeth. Who knows?
Anyway. Normal business has resumed. Oh, and Melburnians- or anyone who will be in Melbourne on the night- should pencil the next "Last Tram Home presents..." show on May 8th at the Old Bar into their diaries right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment