Thursday, April 15, 2010

(think of a title later)

I'm still in a bit of a distracted state for some reason. But allow me to surface long enough to draw some fine events to your attention.


I have been seeing Intoxica and/or their predecessors for a long, long time, and they never fail to deliver. Them Jacknives are pretty good too. Both of 'em for free over at the Retreat sounds like a fine way to spend an evening.
Or if you prefer something newer and, um, "edgier":

Chrome Dome are releasing an album and a 7', simultaneously, on the same night BUT on two different labels- Lexicon Devil and No Patience respectively. That's on at the Worker's Club in Fitzroy, with supports from Lakes, Free Choice, Repairs and No Zu. Not sure what it's going to cost, but I'm guessing it won't break the bank.
I also plan to brew my first batch of beer in a long time. Which will no doubt add to my distraction in the weeks to come.
And let me just drop this out there in an oh-so-subtle plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment