Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Magnificent

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
is pretty much the word I'd use for the New Christs at the Espy on Saturday. Actually, it's definitely the word. But then they have never let me down. If Rob Younger & Jim Dickson gave it all up during Radio Birdman's world tour recently, well, they've managed to recharge their batteries somehow since then. The Pink Fits were excellent too. Some discussion here.
Many friends there, some interesting sights too, from a dancing dwarf to someone filming footage of a toilet door on their mobile phone for a band video .
I may have made a disasterous personal decision in choosing to go, rather than keep another appointment, but I guess I'll have to live with that.

1 comment:

  1. And yes, I got one of those posters- thanks, Link.

    ReplyDelete