Thursday, January 04, 2007

A pleasant evening spoiled by false teeth.

It was a hot night last night, but I cooled down after a couple of Coopers' pale ales followed by a scoop or two from a bucket of frozen margarita.
Walking down the street, bathed in the rosy glow of Melbourne's most sunburnt woman (I'd say her back was done in "Pink Parakeet", according to this chart) I nearly landed flat on my hairy arse when my boot skidded out from under me. The culprit? These were lying in the middle of the footpath-

If they are yours, you can pick 'em up from the office, embedded sesame seeds and all.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't you been told reality was going to bit you on the arse one day, TJ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:50 PM

    Ah, so that's where I lost them? It's 'bin hard chewing on that beef jerky wiffout 'em.

    ReplyDelete