Friday, January 19, 2007

Mystery shopper

You may recall that earlier in the week this blog notched up it's 1000th hit.
I was online at the time, and noticed when the site counter clocked over. I quickly signed into the back end (the bits you don't get to see) and was amazed to find out that visitor 1000 was actually sitting in an internet cafe nearby. So I went to see who it was- and here she is:

Well, I think it's her, anyway- she wasn't very friendly. In recognition of her part in reaching this milestone, I asked her to look after things for the next few days- especially important as I've got a long weekend on- and she stopped threatening to call the cops and agreed to do it. "Yes, yes, just as long as you leave me alone", she said, as she headed off down Bridge Road, Richmond.
I didn't even get her name...

No comments:

Post a Comment